Thursday, September 8, 2011

Voting Time!

I promise, as soon as this whole contest business is finished, I will return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.  But first, we have a winner to decide on!

Only four people emailed me contest entries, so the odds of winning are pretty good.  But ultimately, the winner will be crowned by y'all.  That's correct.  I, like normal, can't make up my mind, so I'm asking for input.  I will be posting all four entries - a photo with a caption describing the meal - on Facebook.  All you have to do is "like" the photo and caption that you think looks/sounds the best.  Make your decision carefully.....there is a $50 gift card at stake here!  Voting will end on September 14.  Then I'll contact the winner, and we can make arrangements for you to get your gift card.

Sound good?  Well, tell your friends to come vote.  This isn't going to work if only the people who entered vote.  I will NOT be voting, as I don't think that's really fair.  So let's get voting, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment