Friday, March 8, 2013

A Bit of Housekeeping

Hi Friends!

I know it's been awhile. I also feel like that's how I start every post I've made lately. I do promise it will get better. I'm almost done with school, and I've been feeling more inspired to write. Now if I can just get my budget in line with some restaurant-type excursions, we'll be in business.

Just a few quick things to bring to your attention:

  • I created a new, more comprehensive website, TheHungryLady.org. The link is in the top right corner of this page. Basically it's just a better way to keep myself organized, and to help with some book publicity. I'm still blogging here - if you notice, the blog page on the new site links directly back here - but the new site represents the "professional" persona of The Hungry Lady.  This is the first time I've done anything like that, so if you have some feedback on the site, I will happily accept it.
  • I'm starting to get some info on book release events and such. As it comes in, the information will be posted here, Facebook, Twitter, and the new site. I'm really excited about this thing, and I hope you are too!
  • I have a few posts sitting on the back burner that I haven't gotten to write up yet. I really will get better about that, I promise. But you can look forward to my visit to The Oak Table from Restaurant Week, tomorrow's brunch at Cafe Caturra, a random lunch at Taziki's, and next weekend's St. Pat's in 5 Points festival.
I think that might be it for now. If you want an actual invitation to the book launch, rather than just hearing about it via social media, shoot me an email with your mailing address, and I'll make sure you get one. I'd love for everyone to be able to make it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment