Monday, June 18, 2012

Obligatory Social Media Post

Are you following The Hungry Lady on Instagram yet? (@LauraEliz1021). As you may have noticed, I've been a bit M.I.A. the past few weeks - I have finals coming up, work's been crazy, and I haven't had a chance to transfer pictures from my phone to the computer to post.  Which is why you should follow me on Instagram (and Twitter and Facebook and Untappd).  Then you'll get to see what deliciousness I'm eating before I have the chance to write about it.  And really, with as far behind as I am right now, you'll probably forget about it before I get to blog about it, making it like a brand new experience.


So to recap:
I'm on Instagram (@LauraEliz1021)Untappd (@LauraEliz1021)Twitter (@TheHungryLady), and Facebook (@TheHungryLady). Find me, add me, drop me a line, whatever.


Lots of food goodness coming soon from The Steamer in Alabama, J. Gumbo's in Columbia, Motor Supply Co. in Columbia, and a few home cooked meals. Stay tuned! And seriously, bug me (via one of the fabulous ways to contact me listed above) if I take too much longer to get some of these done.

No comments:

Post a Comment