Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Reason this Blog Came into Being

I entered a contest on Twitter a few weeks ago, when I saw that the Columbia Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau was giving away a package to celebrate SC Restaurant Week.  The winner would receive one $50 gift card to each of the 27 participating restaurants.  Somehow, I got lucky, and won.

I picked up my prize pack this afternoon, and after looking through all of the gift cards/certificates, I cannot wait to start going to these places.  Some I have been to before, but the majority of them will be new to me. 

Here's where I'll be going:
1. Wild Wing Cafe (locations in the Vista, Sandhills, and Harbison)
4. Any of the restaurants at the Sheraton Columbia Downtown
15. The Great American Grill at the Hilton Garden Inn

I'm pretty excited.  I'll be starting on Friday for lunch at Wild Wing Cafe.  Stay tuned for my review....

No comments:

Post a Comment