Monday, March 28, 2011

I love that my friends can cook!

I would really like to apologize for not being around much lately.  I was sick for the majority of last week, and I wasn't about to waste my time trying to eat a fabulous meal when I couldn't taste anything!

The going out to eat will resume this week, hopefully with a trip to Cellar on Greene on Thursday.  In the meantime, remember how I told you that I have friends who are really good cooks?  Well.  In an effort to make you as hungry as I am, right before lunch, I would like to share a picture that my dear friend A sent to me last night.


Yep.  That would be fresh swordfish, garlic broccoli, and roasted potatoes.  See, A had gone to the Columbia All Local Farmer's Market on Saturday, and purchased the swordfish.  He was pretty excited to cook it.  I know that I was certainly jealous when I got this picture.  In fact, my exact response was, "I love when you cook.  I love it more when I'm there to reap the benefits.  Looks delicious though!"   By all accounts it was.  And hopefully A will call me next time before he cooks things like this.  I'll even help pay for some of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment