Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's very rare that I can say I was eating somewhere before it was popular.......

Remember when I reviewed the BBQ Truck in town?  It turns out I'm not the only one who loved it.  Bone-In Artisan BBQ has quickly become the place to grab lunch in town.  They were even declared the "Bite of the Week" is this week's Free Times.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to get back to the truck since the first time I went.  I'm kind of hoping they'll set up outside Carolina Stadium before the baseball game on Friday, so I can grab dinner before I enjoy some baseball.  *Hint, Hint*

So congratulations on the Free Times write-up, and for all of the great things everyone in town has said about you guys!  Hopefully y'all can figure out a way to keep up with the demand!  I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment